Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Walkthrough

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. By far the best adventure to ever grace the Nintendo DS and one of the most innovative games in all of adventuredom. Thankfully not a particularly difficult game either. Still, some hints or a walkthrough might come in handy. More resources (including Easter eggs and cheats) can be found here.

Related posts: X-Men DS, the DS hand-crank charger, Dragon's Lair DS (a freebie)


Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. I'm still mourning the loss of not being able to download Dragon's Lair... I've even got a lead that connects my PC to my DS, but being so feeble in ICT skills it may as well be an elastic band attached to a paper clip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be messy -I know- but I'm pretty sure this link will help you. Try it out oh fatherest of Fathers and more Krishna than ... uhm... Brahma...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_homebrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Gnome! You know I'm fucking technologically challenged... I'll need to get a techno friend round to do it for me... I nearly "arrived" in my pants when I posted a link for the first time... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    Uhm... good luck then...

    ReplyDelete