Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Atari Lynx. Before the feature.

A feature on the brilliant Atari Lynx console will definitely appear on this very blog. Probably sooner than later too, and -believe me- it won't be objective. Till the moment arrives though, you're better off reading this fine RetroMo: Atari Lynx feature. Just don't trust everything you read there. Lousy screen resolution? Pah! Obviously penned (well, ok, typed) by Sega Game Gear fanboys... ;)

Related posts: Sega Game Gear, Nintendo Game Boy Color, Game & Watch v.2.1

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Gnome you're not making my financial situation any easier...

    You know a little too much enthusaiam and I'll be swayed... I'll buy one then I'll regret it...

    I'll regret it when Mrs. K has my balls in a vice...
    :0 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that case I'do my ball & money saving routine and steal the thing... Anything to keep the Mrs happy, right?

    ReplyDelete