Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Master System Monday: Castle of Illusion - Speed Run

I've seen a few of these on Youtube. Basically its some clever dick steaming his way through a game. On this occasion it's the wonderful Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse for the Master System/Game Gear. I've been a bit indulgent on the old video posting over the past couple of days, but it shows the game beautifully. If I were you, I'd turn the volume down on your PC and play your favourite banging tune loud on your stereo instead, whilst tripping out on the visuals!

I spent a good while playing this poorly this weekend. I was crap! The game is great! 'Nuff said! Enjoy!

Related posts: Master System Monday 2 and MSM 1, Game Gear Gadgets, a glimpse of Atari Lynx

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment