Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Resident Evil DS (Lack Of) Progress...

Well I've been playing this bloody game on and off for about four months now, and I'm still stuck! I've reached a very familiar stage in most of my Resident Evil outings, where I start off from my save point, only to find I've got woefully inadequate health/inferior weaponry/have forgotten where all the really badass enemies are/have no type writer save facility/play for about twenty minutes then die.....

Still, when I play it for a while I love it, remember why it still thrills me and then sack it off for a bit! I'll probably be back for more but for now it's doing my head in... The sensible option would be to give up and move on. But I won't! I'll be back for more in a couple of weeks time... I'm in RE DS limbo... DOH!

7 comments:

  1. Haven't gone very far meself, and I simply think the save sytem is absolutely ill-suited for a handheld... Oh, and them birds are nasty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birds aren't too bad for me, its those bloody great hulking stalker things and lack of herbs thats killing me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I haven't gone this far.. Who knows... summer's near...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd thoroughly reccomend you stick with it... Having said that, you could always buy Resident Evil for the Gamecube which is essentially the same game OR wait for Umbrella Chronicles (which is essentially the same game). I'm actually about to have another bash on my copy right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right! I'll give it another go then... Perhaps even get me Wii an RE4 while I'm at it too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kill it! Stamp on it!... and never play it again! When's that other House Of The Dead style Zombiefest for DS coming out????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Touch the Dead, huh? Well, it should be out naytime now, but I've seen a trailer or two and it looks/feels absolutely horrible.

    ReplyDelete