Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Bundle In A Box Adventure has Begun!

The time has come for this blog to post something that has absolutely nothing to do with gaming on the go. Odd, I know, but I simply had to let you know that Bundle In A Box - Adventure Bundle has been unleashed! I have been working on it for the past few months, think it turned out rather fantastic and, well, decided I should let you know. I hope you will tolerate this slight deviation...

The bundle, a pay-what-you-want affair, offers seven DRM-free adventure games, including The Sea Will Claim Will Everything (that's making its exclusive debut), Gemini Rue, Metal Dead, Time Gentlemen, Please! and the text-adventure 1893: A World's Fair Mystery. It will also support a most important charity and the Indie Dev Grant. Also, it's lovely!

3 comments:

  1. Wooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

    Think I might just adopt that the little green guy...

    I brought him some nuts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh he loves them! See?

      Awwww.. you've made him happy Elderly dear!

      Delete